Let the sky fall, I say, as long as Mr. Bond is right beside me.
It’s a rare occasion when Mr. LT and I can get out to the theaters (or cinema, as some of you prefer to call it). Thanks to the long Thanksgiving weekend, we were able to catch the handsome Daniel Craig in his third Bond film— Skyfall.
- The story was stripped of most of the high-tech gadgets that were prominent in the films where Pierce Brosnan was Bond.
- The film paid homage to the original 007 roots (hello, Sean Connery) by including the original score and props.
- Daniel Craig is easy on the eyes.
- The story touches on themes that I think we can all relate to like old versus new, and the wisdom that comes with experience versus the innovation that comes with youth.
- Great theme song.
Have you seen Skyfall yet or were you planning to? What did you think of it?
- Brian’s ‘Skyfall’ Review (screenphiles.com)
- MrMary @ The Movies: Skyfall & an Impromptu Reflection of beauty (aspoonfulofsuga.wordpress.com)
- Connery to Craig, 007 Style Mirrored Times: Peter Rainer – Bloomberg (bloomberg.com)
- Skyfall – The Best Bond Film To Date (tasithoughts.com)